We urge you to cooperate in the fight against corruption. The information provided will stop the crimes committed and bring the perpetrators to justice.
DEAR VISITORS OF THE GAUZ RB VHI URAL!
The fight against corruption is one of the main tasks of the law enforcement system, the development of our state and a democratic society depends on its successful solution.
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bashkortostan appeals to you with a proposal on cooperation in the fight against corruption. The information you provided about the facts of receiving and extorting a bribe, abuse of authority or other manifestations of corruption in health care institutions will allow you to quickly respond and stop the crimes committed, bring the guilty to the responsibility established by law.
You can report facts of corruption that are known to you at the following levels:
- Internet reception "Appeal to the prosecutor of the Republic of Bashkortostan" - GO
- Internet Reception Office of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation - GO
- "Helpline" of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Republic of Bashkortostan - 8 (347) 279-32-92
- All-Russian police phone - 102
- Helpline of the Investigative Department of the Investigative Committee of Russia for the Republic of Bashkortostan - 8 (347) 279-32-92
- “Hot line” of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation “Stop corruption” - 8 800 100-12-60
- Helpline of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation - 8 800 224-22-22; 8 (495) 224-22-22
- "Hot line" on students' admission to educational institutions of the Republic of Bashkortostan - 8 (347) 218-03-25, 218-03-26
- Hotline for the Unified State Exam - 8 (347) 218-03-81, 218-03-28
Hotline of the Office of Rospotrebnadzor for the Republic of Bashkortostan - 8 800 700-90-30
- Hotline of Roszdravnadzor - 8 800 500-18-35
- "Hot line" of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bashkortostan on the organization of medical assistance to the population, drug provision - 8 (347) 218-00-53
We express gratitude for your active citizenship.